Our Core Beliefs
1. Open Communion: Communion celebrated in weekly worship is open all believers.
2. Diversity of opinion: Each person is free to determine his/her individual belief guided by the Bible, the Holy Spirit, study and prayer.
3. Baptism by immersion is our usual practice but other baptism traditions are accepted.
4. Church unity: All Christians should cooperate where possible and affirm each other as sisters and brothers in Christ.
5. The ministry of believers: Both ministers and lay persons lead in worship, direct service opportunities and nurture spiritual growth.